In order to lower the barrier to entry to the sport of lacrosse, we will help every Fort Hunt family in need of financial assistance join the sport.
If your family is in need, there are two ways to receive financial assistance to play Fort Hunt Youth Lacrosse:
1. Fairfax County Youth Sports Scholarship Program
· Once you have completed the Fort Hunt Youth Lacrosse online registration process, go to the county website and follow their instructions:
· Provide your documentation to one of the game commissioners by 1 April for the Spring Season
2. Other Scholarship Opportunities
· If you are not eligible for the Fairfax County Youth Sports Scholarship Program, but still require financial assistance, you may make a special request directly to one of the game commissioners:
Commissioner Mike Carucci