- Fort Hunt Boys U11 & U13 (as of spring 2015), weekly pick-up games, TBD- Are your boys wishing the Lacrosse season was still going but, you’re exhausted from thrice weekly practices? We think we have a solution to keep the boys going with their skills while dialing it back a little for the summer. Pick-up games are a great way to keep your son's stick skills sharp while continuously increasing their Lacrosse IQ's while having fun playing lacrosse this summer. The format will be 10-15 minutes of warm up followed by 4 x 16 minute quarters with breaks between each quarter and at half-time. No body-checking allowed in order to accommodate a wider age range. Full equipment and Fort Hunt Lacrosse 2014 spring team membership required. Please email player’s name, age, and commitment (which sessions). We need approximately 40 players to make this work with summer schedules/vacations/etc...
- Wear full lacrosse equipment including Fort Hunt yellow & green pinnie.
- Coaching/Officiating by Fort Hunt Youth Coaches and West Potomac HS Varsity players.
- Questions: Contact Coach Shaul
St Stephens and St Agnes School
My Teammate from UNC and I are running a lacrosse camp at our high school St Stephens and St Agnes School from July 11-15, and we'd love to have as many of you join us as possible.
This will be a great opportunity to learn lacrosse skills and fundamentals from some local guys who are also some of the best players in the game. Our coaching roster so far in addition to myself includes national champion defensemen from Carolina, Joe Kenna, First team all American midfielder from Maryland, Isaiah Davis-Allen, and goalie from Loyola, Sam Beazell.
Rising 4th-6th graders will be in the morning session from 8-12, and rising 7th-9th graders will be in the afternoon from 2-6.
Price is only $350.
If you all have any questions please don't hesitate to email us at
, or check out our website at www.ChampionsLax.com
www.HubbardLacrosse.com Jesse Hubbard Lacrosse Experience @ Episcopal HS with probably the best fields in Northern Virginia:
Triple EDGE Lacrosse Day Camps
- Five weeks of Indoor Camps at new state of the art climate controlled NOVA Field House @ Chantilly.
- Welcome to BREAKOUT LACROSSE, one of the DC Metropolitan fastest growing boys and girls lacrosse training companies.
- The Mission of the Beltway Box Lacrosse League is to provide an additional, high-quality off-season lacrosse opportunity for players' skill, knowledge and fitness development in a fun and exciting format using a hybrid of modified field and box lacrosse rules (no boarding, cross checking or take out checks).
St. Stephen's & St. Agnes School Boys Elite and Youth Lacrosse Camps
Univerity of Maryland Lacrosse Camps
Trilogy Lacrosse Northern Virginia Day Camp
All World Lacrosse Camp
Salisbury) - www.allworldlacrossecamp.com
Bill Pilat’s Goalie School (Best Goalie Camp in the country @ Roanoke College) -http://www.laxcamps.org/thegoalieschool.html
Eagle Lacrosse Camp
William and Mary)- http://www.lacrossecamps.org/